How to apply
The following are instructions for applying to job openings via EDJOIN:
- Go to edjoin.org
- In the search box, enter El Monte City Elementary and hit enter. This will take you to the current job openings for the El Monte City School District.
- Select job openings with “Child Development” in the title (see list below).
- Fill out the application completely.
- Include three references on your application.
- Attach the following to your application:
a.Copy of your transcripts (unofficial are okay)
b.Copy of your degree (if any)
c.Copy of Associate Teacher Permit or higher
If you don’t have a permit, attach proof of experience in a preschool environment (50 days).
- Submit your application.
- Email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your application is submitted and your resume is received, our Personnel office will contact you to schedule a proficiency test.
- Upon passing the proficiency test, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
- If you are selected, you will need to meet all District requirements, including the following:
If you have any questions, please contact our Personnel office at (626) 453-3727 or Carla Garcia at the Head Start office at (626) 452-9164 ext.3106.